Friday 18 January 2013

Today I finished patching up all the details on my avatar I knew as soon as I started doing this I could have spend all day on a small part trying to perfect it so I tried to make sure I didn't do this in order to save time by quickly moving on to the next part after I had finished the eyelids. I made the eyelids, teeth and mouth panel.

Here is the start to my eye lids, I then smoothed and added a color and also deleted the back faces that are out of view in order to reduce file size via lowering the poly count.
Then I added a simple shape for the teeth.
Then I added a plane inside the mouth to make the character more realistic.
Next I just need to create a floor for my avatar to stand on and then do some animation and complex work on my main character.




No comments:

Post a Comment