Thursday 25 October 2012

Today I progressed the production of my final character. I used many tools to do this here is a list of some of the tools I used: Layer Controls, Extrude, Insert Edge Loop, Split Polygon Tool, A range of different select modes, all the basic control tools (move, rotate, ...), Merge to Center, Duplicate, Attribute editor, Smooth and a few others.

And here is a video displaying the different stages of production for my character and a display of how it looks at its current state, via Youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZtcNhTX_D4

Before I continue working on my character I will complete some of the tutorials that have been provided to us. I will do this to get a better understanding of Maya and learn some new tools and techniques that will hopefully allow me to create a higher quality character.

No comments:

Post a Comment